Research and Internationalisation
The Office for Research and Internationalization is a service institution for all students and researchers of the Faculty of Natural Sciences. We are your contact for all questions regarding the internationalization of teaching and studies as well as research. So please feel free to contact us if you have a concern that could fit into the broad field of internationalization.
- General advice on stays abroad and on financing
- Support with funding applications
- Support with application procedures
- Marketing abroad
- Program consulting and support for FAU staff in initiating and expanding international contacts in research and teaching (including inviting visiting scholars/lecturers)
- Advice and support for international students at FAU (including through the Buddy Program)
Please do not hesitate to contact us with other matters.
Public Relations Office
The Public Relations Office at the Faculty of Sciences is a service unit for all Faculty employees in the area of marketing and public relations. It supports the employees in the planning of events, in press and media relations and in marketing.
The office is an interface between the press, the public, scientists of the Faculty of Sciences and FAU’s central press and communications office.
- Advising faculty members on the design of print products
- Design of print products
- Writing press releases
- Internal and external communication of the Faculty of Sciences
- Consulting and training for the relaunch of web presences
- Maintenance of the Faculty of Sciences website
- Student marketing and student marketing of the Faculty
- University marketing and sponsoring
- Social media
Quality Management Office
The Office for Quality Management in Teaching and Studies is directly assigned to the spokesperson for the Deans of Studies and supports him or her in the management of the Deans of Studies Committee as well as the Deans of Studies in the management of the Study Committees. This coupling in management promotes direct coordination of the departmental level with the Faculty levels as well as horizontal coordination between individual study committees.
- Supporting the Deans of Studies in the area of quality management in teaching and studies
- Coordination of the committees responsible for the organization of teaching in the Faculty and the Departments
- Support of the cooperation with the division L1 in the further development and optimization of study programs
- Support and implementation of procedures for quality assurance in teaching and studies as well as their adaptation to the professional requirements of the Faculty and its study programs